• 1 Head cabbage, shredded or chopped
• 16-28 Ounces canned tomatoes, chopped
• 4 Stalks celery
• 6 Carrots, sliced
• 2 Big onions, chopped
• 1/2 Pound green beans, sliced on diagonal
• 2 Green peppers
• Any fresh herb of choice, chopped
• Black pepper to taste
• 1 to 2 Packages lipton onion soup mix, or any dry onion soup mix.
•Place all the vegetables in a big pot and cover it with water, bring it to a boil.
•Stir in the soup mix and boil gently for about 10 minutes.
•Cover it and decrease the heat and simmer till all the vegetables are soft.
•Add the black pepper and chopped herbs to it, saving some for garnish.